|Nincs már több fellépés ebben a koncertben!|
REFRAIN – MÜPA 2022/2023 The humorous hallmark of the new Pannon Philharmonic season’s promotion is the work of a young student designer winning the logo tender of the orchestra. The emblem is Luca Bors’ creative articulation of constancy giving hope and revival in a permanently changing world: PFZ brings music into our lives and a smile on our faces similarly to a recurring refrain. The ensemble moulds the present and builds the future from its legacy. Its profound commitment to quality is the source of extensive joy, and the PFZ subscription series reflect admiration for the beauty of human existence as well as suffering seeking a passageway out of the hardships of life. It is perhaps the very thing that makes it so essential for all of us to immerse in music from time to time.
Pannon Series 20 years old!
“I still recall how adventurous it was to approach MÜPA. You could get to the building only via a footbridge. The interior of the building was completely fascinating. Back then, my subscription seat was on the ground floor, right in the front.”
Our emotions, questions and desires are all with us in the concert hall.
The concerts of Season 2022/2023 offer an example of human perseverance, the appreciation of our shared values and reverence for life. From the perspective of several decades, we can sense many generations' strength radiating from the compositions; by becoming familiar with contemporary masters and listening to their works with our hearts, we can make a unique experience. As subscription holders, you can always rely on the Pannon Philharmonic, who brings you well-known melodies and the tiny details of the concert experience as a refrain once and again. Yet, trusting in their expertise, we can discover a world of novelties and set off on the next journey of our lives with refreshed hearts and minds.
The subscription series of the orchestra famous for its superb productions has a purpose and a message. The musical programme of the Pannon Philharmonic is much more than a few randomly juxtaposed concerts. Enchanté, as the season welcomes us warmly, reminding us that the sole worthwhile way is going back to the Pure Source Only. The concert titles Blooming in Heart, The Rite of Spring and the Triumph of Life give you confidence and hope per sé, even without music. The programme is motivated by musical treats, novelties, rarely or never before performed masterpieces, and the dynamism of constancy. The cutting-edge performance of the orchestra is complemented by the uncompromising musical direction of the ensemble's chief conductor, Tibor Bogányi and the returning guest conductors, Peter Eötvös and Gilbert Varga. The five Budapest concerts encompass compositions ranging from the Classical Period to Romanticism, Late Romanticism, 20th century- and contemporary music, each of which has some surprises in store as well as familiar melodies. Prominent international soloists, such as the violinist Alissa Margulis, cellist Sung-Won Yang, violist Antoine Tamestit, and the soprano Eri Nakamura andconductor Andrei Yurkevich will feature during the season. As Zsolt Horváth, the director of the Pannon Philharmonic remarks, "This orchestra is 210 years old. With deep faith, I profess that music is well above politics, pandemics and wars. We must allow it to work with its own assets. The mission of the Pannon Philharmonic is making music."
RENEWAL OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
Our subscription holders can renew their existing subscriptions: we keep your subscription seats reserved until the end of the renewal period so that you can enjoy the concerts of the Pannon Philharmonic from your usual place.
Subscriptions for the Kodály, Flirt and Pannonicum Series (Pécs) can be renewed until 20 July 2023
- by bank transfer and bank payment – please inform us of your renewal request in an email to email@example.com to receive further details;
- in person in the ticket office of the Kodály Centre: payment is possible in cash, bank card and the Széchenyi Recreation (SZÉP) Card;
Subscription for the Pannon Series (Budapest) can be renewed until 31 May 2023
- by bank transfer and bank payment – please inform us of your renewal request in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will receive further details;
- in person in the Glass Hall of Müpa, between 6 pm and 10 pm on 24 March and 5 May 2023: payment is possible in cash, by bank card and the Széchenyi Recreation (SZÉP) Card;
PURCHASE OF NEW SUBSCRIPTIONS
The subscriptions of the Pannon Philharmonic can be purchased online on the website of Jegymester by online bank card payment or can be ordered via email to email@example.com or, alternatively, purchased in person:
- Subscriptions for the Kodály, Flirt and Pannonicum Series (Pécs) can be purchased in the PFZ ticket office of the Kodály Centre (opening hours: Mo – Fr 10 am to 6 pm, closed between 24 July and 6 August): payment is possible in cash, by bank card, the Széchenyi Recreation (SZÉP) Card and ZSÖK (Zsolnay Heritage Management) gift vouchers;
- Subscriptions for the Pannon Series (Budapest) can be purchased in cash by the bank and Széchenyi Recreation (SZÉP) Card in the ticket office of Müpa;
- furthermore, all PFZ subscriptions can be purchased in the authenticated ticket offices of Jegymester.
You can purchase a new subscription until the first concert of each series.
INSTALMENT PAYMENT FOR THE PÉCS-BASED SUBSCRIPTION SERIES
You also have the possibility to pay for your subscriptions for the Pécs-based concert series in two instalments. The first instalment is to be paid upon subscription renewal or the purchase of a new subscription, while the second instalment is due until 31 October 2023. Should you fail to settle the second instalment due by the given deadline, your subscription will lose validity. The instalment rates and the due dates are in no connection with the number of concerts held.
FREE-OF-CHARGE SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR YOUNGSTERS AGED BETWEEN SIX AND EIGHTEEN
Also, in Season 2023/2024, our subscription holders can acquire subscriptions for their family members aged between 6 and 18 years free of charge for the adult concert series of the Pannon Philharmonic. The individual, seat-bound subscriptions for young people can be requested exclusively by providing proof of their age via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person:
- Subscriptions for young people can be attained for the Pécs-based concert series in the PFZ ticket office of the Kodály Centre (opening hours: Mo – Fr 10 am to 6 pm; closed between 24 July and 6 August);
- Subscriptions for the Budapest-based Pannon Series for young people can be attained in person in the Glass Hall of Müpa between 6 pm and 10 pm on 24 March and 5 May 2023.