|Nincs már több fellépés ebben a koncertben!|
The Thursday concerts of the Kodály Series, the actual cornerstone of the music life of the Kodály Centre, will accompany music lovers throughout the entire season from September to June. The series opens with Scriabin capturing colours in sound and Liszt turning the colours of Dante's afterlife into music. In October, we can immerse into the country life, man's natural "habitat", thanks to Beethoven. The Pannon Philharmonic will play in the Golden Hall of the Viennese Musikverein in the autumn. Owing to the Pécs-based orchestra founded by Georg Lickl 210 years ago, the music lives of Vienna and Pécs can again give each other a Rendez-Vous in the middle of November.
For students and senior citizens / Price category I: 22.900 HUF, Price category II: 19.700 HUF
In December, we will go back to the purest source: Béla Bartók's universal work, which has already passed the test of time, and Peter Eötvös' compositions most welcome and played joyfully all over the world are the imprints of human and artistic purity. We can recharge our batteries with Grieg and Dohnányi's works, uplifting and optimistic even on the deadest and coldest of winter nights. The spring will bring us a unique artistic reunion: we'll be able to enjoy Bartók's complete symphonic works for violin for the very first time. The soloist and the composer's brilliance will show us the portrait of an artist whose humanity and musical qualities we must recognise to still a greater depth. Who else should we celebrate in May if not the Woman, whose musical gift and creative imagination come to bloom during the concert? The final event of the series already evokes summer and the sea, while the "encore concert" will make us part of the greatest miracle, Creation itself. All concertos performed during the series will feature the most prominent stars of the world, merging virtuosity with a soul immersing in music.
RENEWAL OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
Our subscription holders can renew their existing subscriptions: we keep your subscription seats reserved until the end of the renewal period so that you can enjoy the concerts of the Pannon Philharmonic from your usual place.
Subscriptions for the Kodály, Flirt and Pannonicum Series (Pécs) can be renewed until 20 July 2023
- by bank transfer and bank payment – please inform us of your renewal request in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further details;
- in person in the ticket office of the Kodály Centre: payment is possible in cash, bank card and the Széchenyi Recreation (SZÉP) Card;
Subscription for the Pannon Series (Budapest) can be renewed until 31 May 2023
- by bank transfer and bank payment – please inform us of your renewal request in an email to email@example.com, and you will receive further details;
- in person in the Glass Hall of Müpa, between 6 pm and 10 pm on 24 March and 5 May 2023: payment is possible in cash, by bank card and the Széchenyi Recreation (SZÉP) Card;
PURCHASE OF NEW SUBSCRIPTIONS
The subscriptions of the Pannon Philharmonic can be purchased online on the website of Jegymester by online bank card payment or can be ordered via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, purchased in person:
- Subscriptions for the Kodály, Flirt and Pannonicum Series (Pécs) can be purchased in the PFZ ticket office of the Kodály Centre (opening hours: Mo – Fr 10 am to 6 pm, closed between 24 July and 6 August): payment is possible in cash, by bank card, the Széchenyi Recreation (SZÉP) Card and ZSÖK (Zsolnay Heritage Management) gift vouchers;
- Subscriptions for the Pannon Series (Budapest) can be purchased in cash by the bank and Széchenyi Recreation (SZÉP) Card in the ticket office of Müpa;
- furthermore, all PFZ subscriptions can be purchased in the authenticated ticket offices of Jegymester.
You can purchase a new subscription until the first concert of each series.
INSTALMENT PAYMENT FOR THE PÉCS-BASED SUBSCRIPTION SERIES
You also have the possibility to pay for your subscriptions for the Pécs-based concert series in two instalments. The first instalment is to be paid upon subscription renewal or the purchase of a new subscription, while the second instalment is due until 31 October 2023. Should you fail to settle the second instalment due by the given deadline, your subscription will lose validity. The instalment rates and the due dates are in no connection with the number of concerts held.
FREE-OF-CHARGE SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR YOUNGSTERS AGED BETWEEN SIX AND EIGHTEEN
Also, in Season 2023/2024, our subscription holders can acquire subscriptions for their family members aged between 6 and 18 years free of charge for the adult concert series of the Pannon Philharmonic. The individual, seat-bound subscriptions for young people can be requested exclusively by providing proof of their age via email to email@example.com or in person:
- Subscriptions for young people can be attained for the Pécs-based concert series in the PFZ ticket office of the Kodály Centre (opening hours: Mo – Fr 10 am to 6 pm; closed between 24 July and 6 August);
- Subscriptions for the Budapest-based Pannon Series for young people can be attained in person in the Glass Hall of Müpa between 6 pm and 10 pm on 24 March and 5 May 2023.